HTML5 Used for Structuring and Presenting Content
HTML5 is a core technology markup language used for structuring and presenting data for the World Wide Web. This is, till now, the final and complete fifth revision of the HTML standard of W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
ETokina excels in delivering products and services that uses HTML5 to the fullest of its potential. We have entered in domains that are yet barely known to many of our competitors, including the material design concept. Our team continually grows and stays abreast to the changes in the web world and strives to deliver solutions that fit in our client’s requirements.
Frameworks & Techniques
- Twitter Bootstrap: Bootstrap is one of the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS frameworks for building responsive, mobile first projects on web. It easily and efficiently scales your websites or applications with a single code base, from smartphones to tablets to desktops via CSS media queries. Moreover, Bootstrap provides an extensive, beautiful documentation for common HTML elements and dozens of custom HTML and CSS components.
- Less and Sass: We use Less and Sass as preprocessors for CSS. This is because they allow creating clean CSS for programming constructs instead of following static rules. They offer an additional leverage over traditional CSS by providing additional syntax that delivers the advantages like nested syntax, ability to define mixins and variables, and joining of multiple files.
- Wrapper apps: ETokina owns just the right expertise to plan, build and deliver wrapper apps to suit your ever changing demands for platforms. These wrapper apps are basically empty native apps that contain a web view and works for all platforms. The web view is where the real app is then incorporated and finally placed in market. The marketplace is overwhelmingly populated with these apps today; so what are you waiting for? Don’t let your competitors overrun you. Get started with us now.
- Responsive websites: Responsive websites have become more of a trend these days. With number of mobile users surpassing the desktop audience, it’s time to make a clever shift towards mobile world; and we are here to help you with that. We deploy HTML and CSS in ways that deliver websites scaling to any of the platforms or screen sizes.
- Adaptive websites: Whether you want a desktop website scaled to different screen sizes, or a separate mobile website, ETokina can assist you in the most viable ways.
We are just a call away!
Contact us via mail or call, and we will take away all your doubts or concerns. You just need to place your requirements and we are here to take care of the rest.